- murder 谋杀
Did you read that murder story?
你读过那个谋杀故事吗?
- married 已婚
My sister is getting married next year.
我妹妹明年要结婚。
- clear 清晰
Sure, the bridge is clear. Let's go over.
当然,桥很清晰。我们过去吧。
- long 长
That's such a long time.
这真是很长的时间。
- please 请
Right. Wait by the door, please.
好的。请在门旁等。
- bridge 桥
The dog wants to cross the bridge.
狗想过桥。
- couldn't 不能
Got it. The dog couldn't wait to run.
明白了。狗等不及要跑了。
- hot 热
It's hot today; I need a drink.
今天很热; 我需要喝的。
- over 在...上面
Who's that girl over there?
那边的女孩是谁?
- guess 猜测
I guess the fan is off. Shall we sit by the door?
我猜风扇是关着的。我们坐在门边好吗?
- dog 狗
Yes, two gentlemen helped a dog.
是的,两位绅士帮助了一只狗。
- shall 将
Yes, a long walk shall tire him out.
是的,长时间的步行会让他感到疲惫。
- bed 床
Cold tea coming up. Then straight to bed after this?
冷茶来了。然后直接上床?
- drink 喝
Drink water and sit for a bit.
喝水,坐一会儿。
- water 水
I need water.
我需要水。
- wanted 想要
I wanted to start the fire soon.
我想尽快点燃火。
- same 相同
She's got the same shirt as you.
她和你有同样的衬衫。
- hold 握住
Great. Can you hold one loaf for my friend?
很好。你能为我的朋友拿一条面包吗?
- cold 冷
It's cold today.
今天很冷。
- last 最后
This is the last opportunity we have.
这是我们最后的机会。
- off 关
Why is the flight off schedule?
为什么航班不按计划?
- tea 茶
I'd like a cold tea.
我想要一杯冷茶。
- straight 直
Cold tea coming up. Then straight to bed after this?
冷茶来了。然后直接上床?
- neither 都不
Me neither, home is fine.
我也不,家里很好。
- officer 官员
Are the officers working on it now?
官员们现在在处理这个吗?
- getting 得到
Today keeps getting better.
今天变得越来越好。
- wedding 婚礼
Two years. They wanted a small bridge wedding.
两年。他们想要一个小型婚礼。
- almost 几乎
Yes, cold wind can almost kill the fun.
是的,寒风几乎可以杀死乐趣。
- sister 姐妹
My sister is getting married next year.
我妹妹明年要结婚。
- lovely 可爱的
A bridge view sounds clear and lovely.
桥的景色听起来清晰而可爱。