- girls 女孩
Yes, I've been waiting for two hours. The girls in front are mad.
是的,我等了两个小时。前面的女孩很生气。
- gone 走了
You've been gone for hours, uncle.
你已经走了好几个小时了,叔叔。
- mad 疯狂
Good. I was mad a moment ago.
好。我刚才生气了。
- ever 曾经
Have you ever waited two hours for a train?
你曾经等过两小时的火车吗?
- because 因为
The girls were mad because the food got cold.
女孩们生气,因为食物变冷了。
- pay 支付
I worry about that. I will pay for dessert.
我对此感到担忧。我会为甜点付钱。
- high 高
The price is high.
价格很高。
- you've 你已经
You've been gone for hours, uncle.
你已经离开了几个小时,叔叔。
- hour 小时
Yes, I've been waiting for two hours. The girls in front are mad.
是的,我等了两个小时。前面的女孩很生气。
- hand 手
I wish so too. My hands are getting cold.
我也希望如此。我的手变冷了。
- boys 男孩
Good point. The boys ate enough anyway.
好点子。男孩们反正吃得够了。
- point 点
Exactly, I understand your point.
没错,我理解你的观点。
- uncle 叔叔
You've been gone for hours, uncle.
你已经离开了几个小时,叔叔。
- wish 愿望
I wish the signal turns green soon.
我希望信号很快变成绿色。
- finished 完成
The girls finished the poster.
女孩们完成了海报。
- half 一半
About half an hour ago.
大约半个小时之前。
- working 工作
What is the point of working so much?
工作这么多有什么意义?
- promise 承诺
I will, I promise.
我会做到,我承诺。
- goodbye 再见
Goodbye, see you later.
再见,待会见。
- though 尽管
Good. Strange clouds up there, though.
好。那里有奇怪的云,尽管。
- really 真的
Yes, that duck was really funny.
是的,那只鸭子真的很有趣。
- worked 工作过
Thanks. We worked on it for two hours.
谢谢。我们为此工作了两个小时。
- longer 更长
I wish we could stay longer.
我希望我们能待得更久。
- hands 手
Yes, sit and warm your hands by the fire.
是的,坐下并在火边温暖你的手。
- years 年
It's been five years since I last saw him.
自从我上次见到他已经过去五年了。
- leave 离开
Can I leave soon?
我可以很快离开吗?
- saved 拯救了
A brave guy saved many men.
一个勇敢的人拯救了许多男人。
- tried 尝试过
That would be nice, because we tried hard.
那会很好,因为我们努力尝试过。
- early 早
Mrs. Brown wants to know if we can leave early today.
布朗夫人想知道我们今天能否早些离开。
- party 聚会
I was just starting to enjoy the party.
我刚开始享受聚会。