Record trip
Did you finally record our trip?
你终于把我们的旅行记录下来了吗?
Yes, immediately after we arrived.
是的,我们一到达就立刻记录了。
However, my clothes looked worse than I thought.
不过,我的衣服看起来比我想的还糟。
It's fine, the memories are deep and good.
没关系,回忆很深刻且美好。
You're right, it was a great experience.
你说得对,那是一次很棒的经历。
Definitely, we should plan another trip soon.
当然,我们应该尽快再计划一次旅行。
Sounds perfect, let's start planning immediately.
听起来很完美,我们马上开始计划吧。
I'm ready whenever you are.
你随时准备好,我就随时可以。
Deep clothes
I finally found my deep blue clothes.
我终于找到了我的深蓝色衣服。
However, they might look worse after the trip.
不过,旅行后它们可能会看起来更糟。
Immediately wash them afterward?
之后立即把它们洗掉吗?
Yes, that's the best way to save them.
是的,那是保存它们的最佳方法。
Thanks, I'll remember that tip.
谢谢,我会记住这个建议的。
No problem, enjoy your trip.
没问题,祝你旅途愉快。
Thank you, it'll be great.
谢谢,肯定会很棒的。
Worse trip
This trip is worse than the last one.
这次旅行比上次更糟。
However, we'll finally record better moments soon.
不过,我们很快就会记录下更美好的瞬间。
I immediately need fresh clothes.
我现在急需新衣服。
Deep breaths, we'll solve this quickly.
深呼吸,我们会很快解决的。
You're right, it's not too bad.
你说得对,这还不算太糟。
Exactly, stay positive.
没错,保持积极。
I will, thank you for helping.
我会的,谢谢你的帮助。
Always happy to help.
很乐意帮忙。
Finally record
Did you finally get the record player working?
你终于让唱片机工作了吗?
Yes, however, it sounds worse than before.
是的,不过它听起来比以前更差。
Immediately check the deep settings.
马上检查一下深层设置。
I already did; the trip home damaged it.
我已经检查过了,回家的路上把它弄坏了。
I should have packed it better.
我本应该把它包装得更好。
Next time, we'll be more careful.
下次我们会更加小心。
Agreed, lesson learned.
同意,吸取教训了。
Indeed, we'll fix it soon.
确实,我们很快就会修好它。
Deep trip
The deep cave trip was exciting.
深洞探险很刺激。
Yes, but my clothes immediately got worse.
是的,但我的衣服立刻变得更糟了。
Finally, we managed to record everything.
最后,我们成功录下了全部内容。
However, next time we'll be more prepared.
不过,下次我们会更加准备充分。
Absolutely, lessons learned for next time.
确实,吸取了经验教训。
Definitely, let's plan soon.
当然,咱们尽快计划一下。
I'm looking forward to it.
我很期待。
Me too, it'll be even better.
我也是,下次会更好。
Worse clothes
My clothes look worse after the trip.
我的衣服旅行后看起来更糟了。
Immediately wash them, it'll help.
马上洗掉,会有帮助的。
However, they're finally drying now.
不过,它们终于干了。
Great, they'll smell fresh and clean.
太好了,它们会闻起来清新干净。
We should record this washing trick.
我们应该记录下这个洗衣技巧。
Yes, good idea for future trips.
是的,很好的主意,可以用于将来的旅行。
Agreed, let's keep that in mind.
同意,我们记住这个。
Definitely, it'll save us trouble.
当然,这样会避免麻烦。